Polymer Housed Surge Arrester 120KV in Power Transmission
1. About Surge Arrester
YONGDE Surge Arresters can be applied to a variety of systems including substation equipment,
railway power system and power distribution units ranging from 0.28kV to 500kV systems. These surge arresters demonstrate excellent protection properties. Our surge arresters incorporate
non-linear resistor ZnO elements with superior non-linear current- voltage characteristics,
high quality and reliability. Metal oxide type surge arresters offer such special features inherent in the gapless structure, such as a quick response to surge voltage,
high energy dissipation capability, safe operation, compactness / lightweight and freedom from pollution.
0.28~500 KV Product's Characteristics: 1. The Core column applied winding structure, Polymer Housed core pillar molded on the core column,
with almost no internal air gap, and outstanding sealing performance Simple in structure, small in size
and light in weight.
2. Polymer Housed with silicone rubber, explosion-proof ZnO varistor as the core component is large
in flow capacity.
3. International standard IEC 60099-4 and ANSI 62.22, and with high reliability. With fully insulated tops,
the product can be applied to the complete cabinet installation,
which can reduce the designing size of cabinet.
4. Products with detachment device can provide signals for quitting operation when failure occurs,
avoiding arrester explosion, and it is maintenance-free. 5. Polymer housed products with a six CTI level, creepage distance meets the requirements of IV level
in heavy pollution areas.
2. Surge Arrester Technical Parameters
3. Surge Arrester Working Condition